Monitoring and Data Acquisition
WES provides comprehensive monitoring solutions for your business from a variety of different software tools that can monitor IT asset management to critical facility infrastructure with the capability of applying AI to achieve high efficiency, improved business operations.
WES provides truly comprehensive monitoring and data acquisition service and solutions across multi-vendor platforms for data centers and other complex mission critical facilities. These tools provide true real time situational awareness and insight to provide operators with critical information to address system availability across the facility or facilities. This approach integrates advanced energy analytics, asset management and facility monitoring tools with advanced analytics to increase visibility, improve overall efficiency, reduce costs and eliminate risk.
WES monitoring solutions provide a true “granular” view of an operation and collect full operational detailed history which allows the application of the latest analytical tools. These integrated solutions give customers the ability to leverage predictive analytics and provide true forward-looking anomaly detection significantly reducing risk and increasing efficiency, continuity and resilience.
WES truly supports and manages all monitoring projects from design to inception to completion, including device additions, driver development, customization, and advanced system modifications. WES support services can also include cabling, termination, connectivity of hardware, system enhancement, training and technical support.
WES is an Eaton® Foreseer® Authorized Reseller and Total Solution Integration Partner, supporting 1000’s of sites and over 1,000,000 data points at customer facilities.
Foreseer® is a premier facility monitoring tool that provides granular insight and communications for all critical facility devices. The system provides true realtime operational awarness and detailed alarming while storing historical data thereby providing real time visibility into operations.
Few Key Benefits of a WES Foreseer® Implementation:
- Alarming and data aggregation
- Real-time performance metrics and strategic information for quantitative results
- Multi-vendor hardware and software compatibility, supporting all major protocols.
- Customized reporting and management dashboards for improved decision making
- Data intelligence to make predictive measures
- Benchmark, monitor, measure and compare sites across your portfolio
- Identify ways to reduce risk; prioritize risk reduction measures based on a strategy
WES is a Certified Integrator and Reseller of Power Analytics™ software providing solutions and electrical system planning and monitoring for energy intensive, mission-critical facilities and microgrids
Power Analytics™ is a globally recognized energy monitoring and control system providing insight to communications and control for all critical facility systems. This system allows the operator to develop “what if” scenarios for better understanding of current and future facility demands.
A Few Key Benefits of a WES Power Analytics™ Implementation
- A truly predictive model to validate diagnostics, risks and real-time system changes
- Understand entire electrical network capacity to avoid potential overload conditions
- Situational awareness maintains both broad and deep expert knowledge of the entire infrastructure
- Energy forecasting enables accurate tracking of energy usage and validation of utility billings
- Virtual scenario environment for situational awareness of live operations prior to live deployment
- Power asset management provides real-time documentation on equipment changes/additions
- Arc flash functionality calculates released energy in the electrical system to identify potential hazards
- Provides real time control and optimization for on-line management of hybrid power infrastructure such as microgrids
WES is a Certified Integrator and Reseller of Sunbird® DC Track® software providing state of the art solutions for DCIM asset management and real-time asset tracking offering quick detailed asset search and detailed information on servers, networking and storage.
DC Track® helps operators understand issues affecting real-time server utilization. DC Track® is a tactical management tool that provides deep insight into how a data center operates providing real time visibility into operations.
A Few Key Benefits of a WES DC Track Implementation
- Improve uptime through smart monitoring of rack power and environment
- Improve power utilization
- Drive efficiency initiatives
- Simplify daily operations
- Understand end-to-end data center utilization and capacity
Monitoring / EPMS Brief