WES has earned a reputation as a trusted owner advocate for mission critical operators, by leveraging the knowledge and experience of its team of seasoned professionals and a strong set of tools and techniques developed over 40 years in the mission critical space.
WES Critical Facility Assessments provide necessary intelligence to deal with complex and dynamic issues in your facilities and direct support for the implementation of corrective actions and resources that address both existing issues and future planning needs while increasing energy efficiency, reducing risk and maintaining availability.
WES provides the following types of assessment services:
- Data Center best practices assessments
- Power space and cooling baseline planning
- Reactive forensic failure analysis
- Data Intelligences and Monitoring Assessment
- Risk Management Assessments
The WES consulting team is ready to assist you with translating intelligent data regarding continuity and resiliency of your energy resources. Our team provides the essential link needed between physical infrastructure and high availability of critical IT and data processing activities. Our proven design advocacy program fills a critical gap in the traditional design/build process with experienced professionals to ensure proper project execution.
Critical facilities have unique and complex requirements to support business operations. With a variety of project goals, the expertise of WES can help guide you from conception to completion, assuring high efficiency and best result.
Our teams guide customer decision making for cost-effective and scalable deployment options that are tailored to meet growth requirements. We ensure your initiatives and goals are met in order to achieve expected outcome.
WES consults in the following areas:
- Data centers, critical IT infrastructure and data processing facilities
- Modular and pre-engineered facilities
- EMP/GMD protected installations
- Critical infrastructure monitoring and data aggregation
- Advanced analytics and artificial intelligence on building data
Translating intelligent data on continuity and resiliency of energy resources is available to your business with the WES experts. Our team provides an essential link needed between physical infrastructure and high availability of critical IT and data processing activities.
When considering software integration, the framework detailing your operational expectations, performance goals, and production requirements is essential to your business’ continuity. Combining various software applications into a customized, aggregated, high-level intelligent view of your business requires a systematic approach and industry expertise. In a similar manner, new facility infrastructure technologies can be combined and adapted to your business requirements leading to improved operating costs and enhanced resiliency.
Integrating best of breed technologies into a single solution platform, a partnership with the experts at WES means you benefit from:
- The elimination of painful design processes and delay in delivery
- On-demand delivery of facility capabilities
- The close match of facility capital against the need
- Avoidance of stranded assets while future-proofing adaptability
- Enhancement of availability while reducing operating costs